This week’s Macworld column looks at a fantasy iPad competitor, the death of the Zune and grumpy ol’ grandpa Bon Jovi.
I am going out on a limb here and project that HP will succeed with it’s tablet.
Why? Because they are copyng Apple.
1. They will control software and hardware
2. They are adding components of the tablet OS to the desktop
3. They are not prematurely releasing a lousy product
4. They have competitive production and distribution capabilities
5. They can compete on price
Ya heard it from me first. As you quote the lame brains when they are proved wrong, I am expecting big credit for taking a visionary position on 19 March 2011 if I am correct!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.